Monday, July 29, 2013

How to write an Indian commercial love letter!

My dear Fair & Lovely (Ek tukda chand ka), 

You are my TVS Scooty (first love) & also my Aiwa (pure passion). I always BPL (Believe in the best) & you areSansui (better than the best). You are McDowell's (Mera No. 1) love. I believe in Freshiya (gorepan se jyada, khoobsurti ka vaada) & you are most beautiful in this world. 

I think of you day & night when you give one & only smile. You are Domino's Pizza (delivering million smiles a day) for me. This is Colgate Gel Energy Fresh(seriously fresh) feeling for me. I would like you to be my life-partner. 

I think you are worried about your father who isKawasaki Bajaj (the unshakeable) & also thinking of my father who is Ceat (born tough) but don't worry, I'm alsoFord Icon (the Josh machine) & rest of our family members are Kelvinator (the coolest one). If they say no, we will run away, marry & Philips (let's make things better). 

For them, it would be Mirinda (zor ka jhatka, dheere se lage) & our thinking will be Coca-Cola (jo chaho ho jaaye, Coca-Cola enjoy). Trust in God who is alwaysNokia (connecting people) those who love each other &Wills (made for each other). Once this happens,Samsung (everyone's invited) in our love. 

We will be Hero Honda (leading the way) of our life. Then our life would be Bolero (break-free). Now that Hyundai(We are listening) the songs of our life, you must realise that love is Dairy Milk (the real taste of life), Satyam Online (fun, fast, easy), Parx (always comfortable) & also Amul (the taste of India). 

For me Home Trade (life means more). So, never forget me & I know that I have written very little because I am your own Pepsi (yeh dil maange more).

No comments:

Post a Comment